- The term “Website” refers to this site at www.AshleighGrange.com.
- The terms “you” and “your” refer to a Client, Shop buyer, or web visitor of this Website.
- The terms “I”, “we”, “us”, “our”, or “company” refer to Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N.
- The term “Client” refers to an individual who has purchased the consulting or other services of Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N. and this Website.
- The term “Shop buyer” refers to an individual or company that has purchased or downloaded a product or service from this website.
Confidentiality, both online and offline, is of vital importance to us before, during, and after the fulfillment of our services to you as a Client, Shop buyer, or web visitor.
We do not sell, trade, or rent any personal information regarding any Clients, Shop buyers, or web visitors to anyone, including third-party individuals or companies.
4. Data Collection and Use
We may collect several different types of information to fulfill the provision of our Website products and services to you, and to enhance our activities as a business.
This Website may collect the following types of data:
4.1 Personal data
To fulfill the provision of products and/or services to you, this Website may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) that could be used to contact or identify you. This data includes, but is not limited to:
- your first and last name;
- your email address;
- your phone number;
- your address, city, province or state, postal or ZIP code, country; and,
- cookies or usage data.
4.2 Usage data
We may also collect information regarding how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include information like your computer’s IP address, your browser type and version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and/or other diagnostic data.
4.3 Cookie and tracking data
- We will not, and do not, send spam or unauthorized email.
- We may send you occasional emails to respond to your inquiry, or to send you information and updates about the products or services you have commissioned us for. This can include responding to your inquiries, questions, and/or requests.
- You may choose to receive our periodic electronic newsletter (“e-newsletter”) by email. If you choose to “opt in” to our e-newsletter mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news or updates, related product or service information, etc.
5. 2 Newsletter
- You may choose to voluntarily sign up for the company e-newsletter via this Website or other documents made available during public or in-person events. We do not automatically or manually add individuals to any e-newsletters without their informed consent.
- If you sign up for our e-newsletter, your name and email address will be included in a mailing list on the email list provider’s servers, for the purposes of administering and emailing the e-newsletter to you.
- You can unsubscribe from the e-newsletter at any time. Each e-newsletter includes a link in the footer to automatically unsubscribe if you decide you no longer wish to receive it. The unsubscribe request is processed by the email list provider and is effective immediately. You can also contact us at any time to request a manual removal from the e-newsletter. We will process this request no later than 24-48 hours after receipt of it.
- If you choose to re-subscribe to our e-newsletter, you can do so via this Website or by contacting us. In certain cases, we may need to re-add you manually due to the email list provider’s parameters.
6. Personal Consultations
- Personal consultations with Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N. may generate the disclosure of personal and health information, as well as accompanying documentation such as client notes, and this information remains strictly confidential.
- All personal information is kept confidential and will never be intentionally shared, sold, traded, rented, or disclosed to any third party, unless:
- as part of the necessary fulfillment of my services to you as a Client.
- expressly requested by you in writing (including by email or mail). An example of this would be a situation where I am working with your health provider at your request and with your consent.
- I am required to do so by the governing laws and regulations in effect in Ontario, Canada.
We commit to taking all reasonable steps to protect your personal and personally identifiable data. However, you are entitled to request that we delete your personal and personally identifiable information from our workstations and devices at any time. Please contact us at any time if you would like us to do this.
7. Personal Consultation Recordings
- I offer online videoconferencing sessions for personal consultations. Sessions are usually recorded for your convenience. However, this is entirely optional.
- If you choose to have your session recorded, it will be saved locally to the computer in my office in Orillia, Ontario. I also keep a password-protected copy on an external hard drive in my office for six (6) months as a reference for the fulfillment of my services to you as a Client.
- You are entitled to a digital copy of your recording if you choose. To securely share your recording with you, I will upload it to my secure pCloud.com file storage account.
- After I upload the recording of your session, I will send you the private link so you can download it for your records (if you wish). It expires 10 days from the time of sending.
- At the end of this 10-day period, I delete the recording from my secure pCloud.com file storage account. It will not be stored in the cloud indefinitely. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your file on your end.
- If you lose your downloaded copy of your recording, you can request a copy of it from me, at any time, during the six-month storage period.
This Website offers paid products and/or services and we use third-party payment processing services to process your payments. We do not collect or store your banking or credit card details.
When you submit an order, your payment card details are provided to and processed directly by third-party payment processors. Their usage of your personal information is governed by their individual privacy policies.
Our available payment methods include email money transfers, which you can initiate directly from your own bank, or secure credit card payments. For specific information about credit card processors, please see section 9, External and Third-party Service Providers.
9. External and Third-party Service Providers
We use external and third-party service providers to facilitate the functioning of the Website, provide our services, fulfill the sale of our products and services, or assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third-party service providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on behalf of the Website and/or Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N. and are permitted or obligated to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Specific service information is provided below.
Any testimonial or review information you have freely provided to be published on this Website may be altered, updated, removed, or deleted at your request.
Please contact us to remove or alter your testimonial or review information at any time. We will fulfill this request within 24-48 of receiving it.
11. Website Analytics
- This site is connected to Google Analytics, a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of this Website. This data may be shared with other Google services and Google may use the collected data to customize its own advertising network.
- This collected data may include non-personal identification information about a web visitor’s activities and interactions on this Website. This may include the amount of time that a web visitor spent on the website, the pages they visited, or demographic details about them such as their country and the type of device used to access the Website. Non-personal identification information may also include a web visitor’s browser, type of computer, or other technical information, such as the Internet service provider.
- This non-personal identification information is collected solely for general usage and website analytics processing purposes.
- This Website has disabled Demographics and Interest Reports in the Google Analytics settings.
- To opt out of making your activity available to Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- For more information about Google’s privacy practices and policies, read Google’s Privacy and Terms policy.
This Website may use web browser “cookies” to enhance a web visitor’s experience. Cookies are small data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. This includes remembering your preferences and repeat visits.
Examples of cookies that may be used:
- If you visit the Website’s login page, WordPress will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. This is a type of session cookie.
- When you log in to the Website, WordPress may also set up cookies to save your login and screen choices. Login cookies last for two days and screen cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will continue for two weeks. When you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
13. Website Comments
- If you leave a comment on this Website, WordPress automatically collects the data requested in the comments form, as well as your IP address and browser user agent string, in order to help detect spam.
- If you leave a comment on this Website, you may “opt in” to save your name, email address, and website as part of cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill your details in again the next time you leave a comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Any comments left on this site may be reviewed by WordPress’s automated spam detection service. The comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This makes it possible for the owner(s) or operator(s) of this Website to recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a queue to be moderated.
14. Third-party Websites
This Website may include advertising or other content that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, sponsors, and other third parties. We cannot control or assume any liability or responsibility for the content or links that appear on these sites. We are also not liable or responsible for the policies or practices employed by websites that link to or from this Website.
Moreover, these sites or services, including their content and links, may change regularly. These websites and services may have their own privacy and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting on any website, including websites that link to this Website, are subject to that website’s own individual terms and policies.
15. Data Retention
This Website may also retain Usage Data for the purposes of internal company analysis. Usage Data is typically retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to improve the functions of this Website or increase its security, or when we are legally obligated to retain it for longer periods of time.
16. Data Transfer
Your personal information, which may include Personal Data, may be transferred and maintained on computers outside of your province/state, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
17. Data Security
The security of your data is important to us. Please remember that no method of transmission that takes place over the Internet and/or no method of electronic storage is guaranteed 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
18. Data Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, this Website may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to legally binding requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
19. Data Rights
If you have an account on this Website, or you have left a comment, you can request an exported file of the personal data that is held about you, including any data that you have provided while using this Website. In addition, you can request, at any time, that any personal data held about you by this Website be erased. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, security, or record-keeping purposes.
Ashleigh Grange, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.)
E-mail: hi AT ashleighgrange.com.
This policy was last updated on August 26, 2022.