Looking for extra help in the kitchen?
As much as I would love to join you in your kitchen—and maybe I will one day!—the next best thing might be to offer you some of the most helpful, useful and practical tools that I couldn’t live without in mine.
When you sign up for my e-newsletter, you’ll get access to my:
- Grocery Store List of Vegetables
- Grocery Store List of Fat and Protein Sources
- Healthy Guide to Fats and Oils
- Healthy Guide to Preparing and Cooking Whole Grains
- Healthy Guide to Preparing, Soaking and Cooking Beans and Legumes
- Popular weekly Food Journal
- Equally popular weekly Food and Mood Journal
- Weekly Meal Planning template
- Common Measurement Conversions Chart (such as tsp = Tbsp = cups)
- “A Look Ahead” Goal Planning Exercise
I add new diet, cooking and lifestyle resources regularly.
With every issue of my newsletter, you’ll get a new, exclusive article or recipe, valuable food, cooking and health tips, along with notice of all my upcoming in-person and online cooking workshops, classes and other nutrition and lifestyle programs. Plus, I offer lots of freebies and specials that you won’t find anywhere else!
Ready to get started and commit to making your health a top priority in your life?
Just sign up below and you’ll be redirected to a page with all of these free resources (and they can all be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or another device for you to use). Let’s get cooking!
Your info is safe with me. I will guard it with my life and promise no spam, ever. I genuinely hate it as much as you do!